CCM Machine made

bridgeport milling showing

Request A Quotation

PLS fill the form carefully, so that we can draft the solution and quote the price to you quickly.

what's the deal with Bridgeport Mill's? Weld Talk

Generically a Bridgeport is a knee mill, there are/were other brands, Wells-Index, Tree, Gorton, and others that were original designs. Bridgeport hit upon a pretty good design, versital, reliable, and accurate. As Tooldude mentioned Bridgeport and others

Get Price

Bridgeport Model 6823 Milling Machine tools by owner

favorite this post Bridgeport Model 6823 Milling Machine $1550 (Garden City) hide this posting unhide image 1 of 4 make / manufacturer Bridgeport Machines Inc. model name / number 6823. QR Code Link to This Post. Vertical Milling Machine Serial Number MD10502 Type Vertical Milling Machine

Get Price

CNC Milling Machine Spindle The cnc spindle is the heart of any mill. It consists of a rotating assembly with a taper where tool holders may be installed. A cnc spindle motor with optional transmission of some kind rotates the cnc spindle.

Get Price

Bridgeport Mill Part Milling Machine Dial 200 Graduations

Find many great new used options and get the best deals for Bridgeport Mill Part Milling Machine Dial 200 Graduations 2060083 M1169 at the best online prices at eBay!

Get Price

BRIDGEPORT MILLING MACHINE 9 x 42 ACM Tool

Bridgeport Milling Machine. 9″ x 42″ table, n ew 2 axis digital read out, new x axis power feed, rebuilt head that include new belts bushings bearings keys and other parts, 220Volt 3 phase 1 1/2 HP motor, n ew nuts and screws, a ligned and scraped table, new one shot way lube pump, repainted, rebuilt like new!

Get Price

Basement Shop Projects, etc.

My original shop was (is) in the basement of my parents' house (getting the tools in there was quite the ordeal, and I don't look forward to getting them out), and consists of a 9x42 Bridgeport j-head milling machine (which can be seen on the left), a 10x29 South Bend Lathe (not visible), 14 Walker-Turner Bandsaw (on the right, behind one of the bikes), and various support and measuring tools.

Get Price

Bridgeport vertical milling machine general for sale

Bridgeport vertical milling machine with cnc. Machine itself worked perfect last time it ran. Unknown issue with cnc. I planned on removing the cnc components and returning it to a manual machine and adding a digital readout. I no longer have the time or space to accommodate it.

Get Price

Moving a Bridgeport Milling Machine Recreational Rigging

One of my goals for this year is to add some real machining capabilities to my shop. I've been in the market for a milling machine since the beginning of the year and when I saw a Bridgeport series II CNC mill pop up on Craiglist for $1000 I decided to jump at it.

Get Price

Bridgeport milling machine tools by owner sale

Bridgeport Mill. Series 1. 9"x42" table. 2Horse Power- three phase. Variable speed head. Power feed on the quill. Good condition. Includes a 6" machinist vice. Message to Will, Jose, John. Computer

Get Price
Location 97 Strobel Rd Trumbull, CT 06611

Update A guide to renovating a Bridgeport Series 1 J

Oct 26, 2015Re A guide to renovating a Bridgeport Series 1 J-Head Milling Machine I ended up ordering from HW. They seem to be providing the most support for Bridgeports. Also I called to ask what type of bearings they supply and the lady read me off the box. I bought the sealed bearings by Timken. This will eliminate the once through oil drip.

Get Price

PM-949TS/TV Milling Machines precisionmatthews

Model PM-949TS and PM-949TV High Precision Vertical Knee Type Milling Machines. Typical Users Industrial users looking for a top quality, full featured vertical knee type milling machine, built for industrial use; High end gunsmiths looking for the quality and features of a full sized, high quality knee mill

Get Price

Welcome to the City of Bridgeport, CT Bridgeport, CT

The City of Bridgeport is governed by Mayor Joseph P. Ganim and the City Council with the assistance of various departments, agencies, and commissions. Learn about our elected officials. Meet the Mayor Meet the City Council

Get Price

Bridgeport Milling Machine

Apr 18, 2012Average Reviews (More customer reviews) The vise may be OK, but what actually ships does not have the swivel base that's shown in the picture.For Pete's sake show the right picture!!! We innocently ordered this thinking that it was exactly what we wanted and now we have to return it and get the Palmgren 18602 Model 610B which actually has the swivel base.

Get Price

Tax Collector Bridgeport, CT

Mission Statement. The mission of the Tax Collector is to collect all tax revenue due to the City in accordance with Connecticut State Statutes and to provide the taxpayers of the City with information and assistance in a prompt and courteous manner.

Get Price

Bridgeport Elementary Franklin County Schools

Bridgeport Elementary is excited to announce a new member of our family! Penny has joined our library media program this year thanks to her Therapy Dog training at Pawsibilities Unleashed. She spends her days enjoying great books with our students. We even have a pink ticket reward that allows students to eat lunch with Penny.

Get Price

BRIDGEPORT J HEAD MILLING MACHINE WITH KURT VISE

BRIDGEPORT J HEAD MILLING MACHINE WITH KURT VISE STOCK # 5387, Call Rick show contact info. it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Get Price

DIY Pnuematic Drawbar for Bridgeport Type Milling

Feb 10, 2019This assembly makes changing tools on a Bridgeport type milling machine much much faster! No more wrenches and hammers to knock the collets out of the taper, the impact of the pneumatic impact loosens and knocks out the collets in one go.

Get Price

Bridgeport satellite map online map of Bridgeport

Detailed online map of Bridgeport, Connecticut Satellite map street map and area map. Online Map of Bridgeport street map and satellite map Bridgeport, Fairfield County, Connecticut on Googlemap . View Google Map for locations near Bridgeport Fairfield, Greenfield Hill,

Get Price

Cheap Bridgeport Milling Machine Manual, find Bridgeport

Find the cheap Bridgeport Milling Machine Manual, Find the best Bridgeport Milling Machine Manual deals, Sourcing the right Bridgeport Milling Machine Manual supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps post a Buying Request and when it's approved, suppliers on our site can quote.

Get Price

How can I mill a circle on a bridgeport milling machine

Aug 29, 2009I would like to learn how you can use a normal 3 axis milling machine to cut or mill reasonable circles in steel. machine has no cnc function although it has

Get Price

BRIDGEPORT MILLING VISE tools by owner sale

Bridgeport milling vise. 5 jaw opening. Works good. Call or text Mike 618-97four-777one bench drill press mill vice palmgren kurt . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Get Price

Mill, milling machine, Bridgeport tools by owner sale

Do not buy a Bridgeport that has been hooked up to a VDO. The internal windings of Bridgeport motors were not built to alter the sine waves, make sure you look for true 3 phase power, like how mine is wired. Tags tooling, , jet, okuma, haas, lathe, mazak, end mill, mori, cnc . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Get Price

Industrial Machinery new and used machine tools for sale

Industrial Machinery new and used machine tools for sale thousands of machine tools in stock with parts and service for all machine tools from bridgeport mills, lathes and fabrication machinery milling accessories lathe accessories digital readouts inspection measuring accessories material handling saw accessories grinder accessories material storage drill accessories parts electrical

Get Price

Bridgeport Milling Machine, Price Negotiable Tokai

Bridgeport Milling Machine. Ideal machine for restoration project. Made in UK. Setup to run on 230V single phase with VFD. Sold with the following 3 axis Sino DRO set (Needs to be installed) A Guide to Renovating the Bridgeport 2J Variable SpeedMilling Machine (Goto book for bridgeport restoration)

Get Price

Bridgeport, CT Real Estate Homes For Sale Trulia

431 Homes For Sale in Bridgeport, CT. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia.

Get Price

Show me your Z axis scale installations on your Bridgeport

Is it identical to the one you refer to? If not, what are the differences? And I am not a Bridgeport expert, but a brief internet search shows at least a dozen current Bridgeport models and I strongly suspect there have been a lot more in the past. Do you want photos of this or any DRO on any Bridgeport

Get Price

BITS (a Lot) for Bridgeport Milling Machine tools by

favorite this post BITS (a Lot) for Bridgeport Milling Machine $300 hide this posting unhide image 1 of 2 make / manufacturer Bridgeport Milling model name / number BITS. QR Code Link to This Post. Bits for a Bridgeport Milling Machine. By the Whole Lot, over 115 Different Bits. A lot are new.

Get Price

Bridgeport Milling Machine tools by owner sale

Bridgeport series 2 milling machine 11x 58 Table. XY Anilam digital readouts. Chrome ways. Power feeds on X,Y,Z and quill. comes with 21 toolholders mostly Erickson, 1 Jacobs chuck, 2 Shell Mill arbors, 1 facemill, 6 Kurt vise and clamp kit $6800 cash. show contact info. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Get Price

BRIDGEPORT MILL VARIABLE SPEED MILLING MACHINE

bridgeport milling machine. variable speed. table in very good shape very good operating condition. 1 horse power 3 ph 220 volts. r-8 collet. justin 619 two five three 6499 jus7in copy and paste

Get Price

View Bridgeport Milling Machines for Sale in Australia

09 Jul,2019 Plasma cutting is one of the most common ways manufacturers cut thick metal. But, while it's a common technique in the metalworking industry, many people may not know exactly what plasma cutters are, or how they work. In this article, we're going to cover the basics of plasma

Get Price